What if it was you?
People want companies and brands to be actively involved in impacting the world in a positive manner. We believe that companies and their employees have a remarkable potential to create change.
Alaya offers innovative digital solutions for employee volunteering, corporate giving and impact reports, connecting Corporate Social Responsibility to Employee Engagement Programs. A social enterprise that enables people to pick their way of contributing to the local community and offers a powerful tool to analyse the impact created by the entire company. Making it fun and efficient for teams across your organisation to make a difference.
In order to expand our team of 11 people in Lausanne we are currently looking for a SUPER INTERN, supporting the team in many different areas.
After an initial training, your main objectives will be to support the team in many different areas.
No, you’ll not be doing coffee and making photocopies. You will work on strategic projects. You will actually work A LOT, like every one of us, with clear objectives, milestones and deadlines.
You will support us in marketing, communication, non-profits relation, account management, sales and special projects.
Among other tasks you could be involved in the following activities:
- Analysing the market and the latest trends of the sector
- Contacting companies and NGOs to present our digital platform and services
- Facilitating the organization of volunteering, collection and fundraising events to our partners
- Understanding our partners’ need and proposing adapted solutions
- Advising on Corporate Social Responsibility
- Brainstorming new solutions and services together with the management team
- Online Marketing and Social Media: setting up and managing our social media pages and increasing the traffic to our website
- Content Management: writing blog articles and improving the content of the website, platform and other marketing materials
- Design, branding and visual identity
- Public Relations: developing our relationship with key media players and opinion leaders in Switzerland and abroad
- Merchandising: helping develop and set up some basic merchandising for our clients
- Market research: identifying trends, risks and opportunities for the company
This is 3 to 6-month internship program, in a fast-growing start-up. Depending on performance and on your interest, there is a possibility of being offered a permanent position after the program.
You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team. You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world. We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
You’ll be joining a start-up in a very exciting stage, of rapid growth and international expansion. You’ll join the company in the middle of our Series A and sky is the limit!!!
Who we are looking for
The role is based in Renens (near Lausanne).
So, are you the ideal match???
- You DON’T NEED A PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE! What? Serious?
- A bachelor degree in management, administration, marketing, international relations or a related field
- Be perfectly fluent in both English and French. Speaking German could be a plus
You live the Alaya Values!
- Passion: You inspire others. You care deeply about Alaya’s success and your colleague’s success. You celebrate achievements!
- Innovation: You re‐visit issues to discover practical solutions to difficult issues. You challenge assumptions and suggest better solutions. You keep it simple.
- Performance: You accomplish great amounts of important work. You demonstrate strong performance, above your peers, and colleagues can rely upon you. You make mistakes. But learn quickly from them!
- Ethics & Respect: You make no compromises when it comes to ethics. You don’t hide information, you never lie, you don’t jump into conclusion without sufficient information. You always respect everyone around you, no exception.
- Curiosity: You learn quickly and eagerly. You seek to understand our business, strategy, users.
- Fun: You bring happiness to work and make people around you happy. You make jokes, and accept jokes. You’re pleasant to work with.
Most importantly, you have a passion for doing good and engaging people to change the world for the best.
Starting date: flexible
If interested, send us your CV and we will come back to you: [email protected]